Instead you can load separate parts of the package in smaller amounts
* The compiler , libraries, and icons. Latest Libs
RQCompiler.zip (4.5 MB, 5/20/2013)
*Include files, I suggest you place the files in a folder named 'include' in the RapidQ directory
includes.zip (2 MB, 1/29/2021)
* Examples, lots, and lots of them
examples.zip (35 MB, 1/29/2021)
* The compiled html documents into one RapidQ.chm file (1 MB, dated
**note** win32_2.hlp file has been removed. The HLP files cannot be viewed in Windows 10.
FreeQ now jumps to online MSDN for windows API documentation.
How do I install RapidQ?
Easy, just open the zip file and drag the RapidQ folder to your preferred directory (default for most installations is C:\
- Run Rapidq.exe, load an example .bas file, then click the F5 key
- For advanced projects run FreeQ.exe
How do I uninstall RapidQ?
Just delete the RapidQ folder.
Download Rapid-Q for Solaris/Sparc 750 KB
August 27, 2000
(good luck buying one of these!!)
Here is an outdated version of Reshacker that works with older versions of FreeQ