Instead you can load separate parts of the package in smaller amounts
* The compiler , libraries, and icons. Latest Libs
RQCompiler.zip (4.5 MB, 5/20/2013)
*Include files, I suggest you place the files in a folder named 'include' in the RapidQ directory
includes.zip (2 MB, 1/29/2021)
* Examples, lots, and lots of them
examples.zip (35 MB, 1/29/2021)
* The compiled html documents into one RapidQ.chm file (1 MB, dated
**note** HLP files cannot be viewed in Windows 10 and have been deleted. You must right click on .CHM files and "unblock" them to view.
Windows 32 bit API can be searched here:
How do I install RapidQ?
Easy, just open the zip file and drag the RapidQ folder to your preferred directory (default for most installations is C:\
- Run Rapidq.exe, load an example .bas file, then click the F5 key
- For advanced projects run FreeQ.exe
How do I uninstall RapidQ?
Just delete the RapidQ folder.
Download Rapid-Q for Solaris/Sparc 750 KB
August 27, 2000
(good luck buying one of these!!)
Here is an outdated version of Reshacker that works with older versions of FreeQ